WTB: 1/48 Viggen & Kfir decals

Looking for the Isradecal 1/48 Israeli Kfir decals, NOT US or foreign.
Also looking for the Twobobs, Red Bolt or Flying Colors Viggen decals, also
in 1/48.
Thanks,
Curt
USA
Reply to
Curt
Hi Curt,
Decals for 1/48 Viggens from Flying Colors Aerodecals and RedBolt are both normaly available from either Meteor Productions and/or Flightdecs. RedBolt has had some production problems (they are ALPS decals), so avilability is not assured at this time.
Best regards, Sten Sundelin Flying Colors Aerodecals
Reply to
Sten
Thanks Sten, Meteor was out of the Flying Colors Viggens. I was not aware RedBolt was ALPS. I'll try FlightDecs. Curt
Reply to
Curt
Good Luck Curt, If they fail to provide you with what you want, let me know and I'll see what I can do to help you out.
Take out my first name from the email address if you want to contact me.
Cheers, Sten
Reply to
Sten