skyraider decals

Can someone tell me who makes/made the aftermarket decal sheet for the Skyraider. Im talking about the VA176 plane number 409 with the bee on the rear fuselage. It's the same markings that come with the tamiya kit. Is this sheet still available? TIA Brian

Reply to
bcbard

Modeldecal used to make a 1/72 scale set. Sheet number MD9. Been out of print for a long while now...

Reply to
dancho

But it *is* still available, albeit in very limited quantities

Enzo Matrix

Reply to
Steve Collins

Thank you all for your replies. Is the 1/48 sheet still available? Brian

Reply to
bcbard

I thought Meteor Productions also did this aircraft in 1/48 (perhaps 1/72 as well??). Meteor's has the proper orangish red lightning bolt as well.

Reply to
Bill Woodier

Reply to
Steve Collins

It is also available in 1/72. CED72096

Enzo Matrix

That was the one I was trying to remember. Thanks, and thanks to all who responded. Have ordered them. Brian

Reply to
bcbard