DC-10 video

MB, medium/high quality)

A few minutes, lots of sound, takeoff and landing. Then they put a camera on it.

I don't know whether it is worth the download. If not, sorry in advance.

Have fun.

Reply to
John Doe

At 1MB/second it was worth it. Very cool.

At 28.8K, no way ;-)

Reply to
daytripper

Nice!

Worth the DL.!

Dialup....dono...

Cable modem..only a few sec., server seemed to be fast...

Dave

Reply to
Dave

pretty cool. did ya see the duct tape? hehe mk

Reply to
MK

Wow!

I think I flew to Minneapolis from Philadelphia with that pilot on Northwest Airlines in January, 1987!

Ed Cregger

Reply to
Ed Cregger

I thought that was the best part of the whole video: attaching a full-size camcorder to the model with good ol' duct tape! High-tech stuff....

Good flying, desmobob

Reply to
Robert Scott

I'm just surprised the camcorder did not disrupt the airflow over the vertical and horizontal stablizers. Or screw up the weight/balance.

Nice video in any event. The engines sure sounded realistic from the camera view.

Chris

Reply to
Hal

pity it was only a twin