Did anyone go to the Georgetown TX swap meet?

| I wonder how the turn out was? The weather may have canceled it.
I went. They said it was going on, no matter what the weather.
The weather kept many people away, so it wasn't as big as last year, but it was OK. As usual, I failed in my goal to go home with less stuff than I came with ...
Reply to
Doug McLaren

Site Timeline