Dremel tools

For the person asking about a Dremel cutting tool.

I lost your email so I'm sending this as a separate email.

Go to website:

an select your country. If it's the USA, the opening window shows a Dremel EX-Lock Metal disk cutting tool. This is the Best and Fastest cutting tool I've ever seen. I have one and it does a superb and accurate job of cutting. The 'Kit' comes with the locking shaft and several extra disks that you may never need.

Additional tools required for a 'clean' job are: A set of high speed drill bits (for corners). A pipe reamer (for increasing corners radii), sandpaper and a Dremel 'Cone Sander'.

These tools in combination, will help you in making very clean opening in the cowl.

Earl Scherzinger AMA #40329

Reply to
Earl Scherzinger