e-flite

Hi, I have some questions about Li Poly batteries. But someone told me this is not the most appropriate site to ask and I would be better served if I go to e-flite (correct name?). Would somebody be kind and direct me to that site? I have lost it sometime ago.

Wan

Reply to
wanjung

Red S.

Reply to
Red Scholefield

| Hi, I have some questions about Li Poly batteries. But someone told me | this is not the most appropriate site to ask and I would be better | served if I go to e-flite (correct name?). Would somebody be kind and | direct me to that site? I have lost it sometime ago.

For the record, this _is_ an appropriate place to ask, it's just that you might get more answers somewhere else.

Reply to
Doug McLaren

Thanks for the site, Red. I have registered in it, now to learn how to negotiate it.

Wan

Reply to
wanjung

I just wanted to thank you, Doug. In the past, I have found many answers here. I did find the eflight site is new to me and need to learn how to use it. Meanwhile Red S. has given the site me.

Reply to
wanjung