Estes or other

Are there any Space shuttle rockets on the market that rocket up to about

300-500 ft and glide back to the ground? Thanks...
Reply to
Jet Red

I don't know about kits but i do have plans for a shuttle 22" span that is eather prop driven or uses large estes rocket motors it is radio control 2 channel

Reply to
Randall Robertson

Please send plans... Thanks

2 > channel > >
Reply to
Jet Red

give me a few days to dig them out..if you need i could "cut" you a kit for the price of the wood and $20.00 plus mailing to you, also send a full size printed copy of the plans...

Reply to
Randall Robertson

Estes has/had a small scale model - clear plastic auxiliary fins plugged into the back of the SRB's for stability, and the glider detaches and glides back. The performance is pretty mediocre, but if built and trimmed well it at least works to a fashion.

You can check at

to see if it is currently offered.

Mike D.

Reply to