Senior Telemaster Plans

I bought a used Senior Telemaster and need plans or instruction book. The plane is yellow with Hobby Lobby black logo on the wings. The
wings are 2 piece but the dihedral braces and joiner pieces are missing. I just am looking for plans/instructions so I can get this thing back in the air. I am willing to cover any cost associated with this info.
THANKS , Steve
Steve,
Your Sr. Telemaster appears to be the ARF version that Hobby Lobby once offered about 5 years ago, there were no plans offered with it, just a small instruction manual. Also the yellow covering is that sticky backed "shelf paper" type. Check Hobby Lobby's web site for info on it.
Best regards,
--
Herb Winston AMA 50438
Bonita Springs, FL