FA:EBAY

I have the following on EBAY for auction.

1) Bridi XLT-built with old RCD Apollo servos. Webra rear exhaust, mechanical retracts (brand unknown, Futaba servo). I just started the engine after several years of hanging in the garage. It started right up. When I flew the plane on a regular basis, it would start just by spinning the spinner with my fingers, very easy starting.

2) Sig Clipped Wing Cub Kit .19 - .35 engine. I think this is a 3 channel... doesn't say on the box. Just says "Radio Control Outfit". Lots of sticks.

3) Direct Connection F-20 Tigershark Kit. .40 - .46 engine, 4 or 5 channels.

4) Sig Fazer Kit. .25 - .40 two stroke, .40 - .50 four stroke.

I am not too interested in trying to ship the XLT. All other stuff is easily shipped. I am in the Central Florida area.

Robert

Reply to
Robert Barkus