FA: Hitec Micro 555 Receiver, NR ....

Sorry, my mistake. It is only JR Compatible..
Thanks for catching that, I have revised the description.
Reply to
Grizak
Bob, if youu order a Hitec 555 for JR it will work fine. I have one in an Ace Simple Ultimate and it works fine with my JR8103.
Phil AMA609
Reply to
pcoopy
Well, since the Hitec Prism and Eclipse radios have a selectable shift, it will work with those Hitec controllers as well as with JR and Airtronics. It sure won't work with Futaba or older Hitec radios tho.
Jim - AMA 501383
Bob Severance wrote:
Reply to
James D Jones