FA: Hitec Micro 555 Receiver, NR ....

Check it out....

Grizak

Reply to
Grizak

Hate to bust ur bubble, but HiTec & JR are not compatable......

JR/Airtronics, yes.

Bob Severance

Sorry, my mistake. It is only JR Compatible..

Thanks for catching that, I have revised the description.

Reply to
Grizak

Bob, if youu order a Hitec 555 for JR it will work fine. I have one in an Ace Simple Ultimate and it works fine with my JR8103.

Phil AMA609

Reply to
pcoopy

Well, since the Hitec Prism and Eclipse radios have a selectable shift, it will work with those Hitec controllers as well as with JR and Airtronics. It sure won't work with Futaba or older Hitec radios tho.

Jim - AMA 501383

Bob Severance wrote:

Reply to
James D Jones