FA: NIB Picco Engines

All of these engines (except the last one) are New In Box:

Picco .45 R/C side exhaust, front intake

Picco .60 rear exhaust, front intake
Picco .60 rear exhaust, front intake
Picco .60 rear exhaust, front intake
Picco .80 ducted fan engine
Picco .80 rear exhaust, rear intake
Picco .80 side exhaust, front intake
Picco side exhaust, front intake used engine - needs new bearings, outwise good

Tom Minger

Well, I'll be! That Picco .45 was my first R/C engine back in, well, let's just say back in... It was also the first engine to bite me on the finger when trying to hand-start it. Caused me to go out the next day and buy an electric starter. :)

Good engine: heavy, but lots of power!

Dr1

Reply to
Dr1