FA (UK only) NewPower Modelisme Extra 330S R/C aerobatic kit

Hi,

I am continuing my quest to discover the colour of my bedroom carpet and have added a part built (really just started) R/C model Extra 330S aerobatic kit to my Autumn eBay collection as follows :

Auction ID 250312109074

"This is an auction for a NewPower Modelisme Extra 330S kit 53 inches span and 46 inches in length (1350mm x 1180mm). The kit has been started as far as glueing the tailplane to the fuselage, glueing the bellypan to the wing and cutting out the servo holes only (note the elevators have been mounted for the photos but have not been attached).

This is an excellent R/C aerobatic model being extremely lightweight construction and is supplied complete with options to fit electric power (600W class brushless) or IC engines (40 to 60 cu ins). It is complete with instructions and high quality accessories. The kit has been partially constructed to a good standard using Hafixs glue throughout and only slight blemish is a tiny puncture to one wing which can easily be put right with an 8mm diameter patch of translucent red solarfilm (supplied). The covering is otherwise in good condition but could do with a quick go round with a covering iron. The colour scheme is an absolute stand out attraction and will impress whereever it goes.

I started this kit but have lost enthusiasm and now need the space so it has to go

No reserve, and low =A315 initial bid for this fabulous model kit so bid now and pick up a bargain."

Thanks for your interest,

Mike

Reply to
Mike