Fiberoptic camera

Does anybody know if there is a reasonable fiberoptic camera or telescope that I could use to look down the fuse and wings of my plane. I picked up a half built giant scale plane, but I don't know how he has the elevator linkage routed. There's a tube from the wing saddle area but no exit point. I was thinking about attaching a drill to a rod and see where it comes out, but I'm worried I'm going to damage something.

Another thing I would like to do is wire in functional landing lights and wing tip lights, but it is a fully sheeted wing and I can't see where to thread the wire.

Reply to
Normen Strobel
Loading thread data ...

PolyTech Forum website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.