FOR SALE

Lanier 1/3 Scale KIT not ARF. Brand New in box. Make offer direct to snipped-for-privacy@grm.net

This is a two box kit and will take most likely Greyhound to ship. If you have never done this its really easy. I ship to your closest Greyhound terminal and they call you then you pick it up.

Dell

Reply to
TDS

Ah...heck.

WHICH PLANE IS IT????

Reply to
Six_O'Clock_High

my bad!!!! Lanier 1/3 scale Extra KIT.

Reply to
TDS

Just a request - if you list something for sale or for auction, why not say where you are?

I get tired of chasing up ebay links etc only to find that the so and so lives in the US or the UK or some other godforsaken place

David

Reply to
quietguy

Not to worry. They would all fly upside down if you ever got them.

God forsaken? Alice Springs isn't? (G)

-- Dave Thompson

Reply to
Dave Thompson

Well, no, it isn't. Not compared to New York or London, etc etc at least. Compared to Sydney or Wagga - maybe....

David

Dave Thomps>

Reply to
quietguy

I agree....a request I made in this grp yrs ago only to have it fall on deaf ears. Pls say where you are....at least the country, 'cause it makes a BIG difference. Thanks, Gord Schindler MAAC6694

Reply to
Gord Schindler

Point taken. I live in the U.S., but I'll ship the two engines I have on e-bay right now anywhere, provided you pay the shipping. :-) I shipped a Phaeton 90 to a gent in New Zealand, and he was very happy, even though I thought the shipping was outrageous.

Morris

Reply to
Morris Lee

So where is it? You got the $ and the shipper you said you were going to use never heard of you.

Reply to
Six_O'Clock_High