Free Planes in Portage, MI

I have a Royal Skymaster, Skylane 62, MW Sweet Stik, Pica 182, and a big wing and some plans. They all need work. If you are interested in any of this stuff please contact me. I work nights so please phone after 2PM or just email me.. Again, if you want it come and get it.. no charge. My wife is NOT going to let me keep this stuff around long so in a short time it will be gone .. one way or another. Pick up only. You can call me at 269-327-5974 after 2 pm .. you can leave a message too. Bill Kelsey

Reply to
SKYLANE42

Skymaster, Pica 182 and the Skylane 62 are gone....

Reply to
SKYLANE42