Slow Stik

Hello all. I have see a lot of the questions and comments about the Slow Stik. I just got one, put it together, and have flown it 4 times so far. Still getting used to it, but I have to say it is the most enjoyable thing I have flown yet. I love the goofy thing. No crashes, or anything broken. It's just my opinion, and you know what they say about opinions. Dale

Reply to
Xqqme3

Ken Day

Never owned one, but I would say its probably the easiest type of model to fly apart from theise Firebird thingies. And cheap enough to get a new one when you do smash it, without feeling ripped off.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher