plans.

Hello all. It must have beenabout a year ago, I asked about plans for a Littlest Stik. Many people answered with a web site that had the plans, plus many others. I had a computer problem, and lost the web address. Anyone have any thoughts as to what the site might have been? BTY, The Stik flies great! Thanks. Dale

Reply to
Xqqme3

A search for Littlest Stick came up with:

this be what you are looking for?

Reply to
Fubar of The HillPeople

Thanks Dan. That could very well be the site. Dale

Reply to
Xqqme3