Searching for Ring Roller Plans

I am looking to make a basic ring roller to roll up to 3"x3" square tubing. Can anyone help me on plans for one this size? I have seen many of the little "wire" ones and seen ones like offered on Shop Outfitters web site but I have not seen anyones plans.

One question I have is which rollers to drive from. I have seen some drive the one movable roller while others drive the other 2.

Do you have to do anything special to the outside of the rollers to help prevent slipage? Like Knurl?

Thanks

Scott in Iowa

Reply to
S_Riddle