FS: 1984 OPS .67 NIB w/ matching tuned pipe

CguLL in got me looking at the GMS web site.

I'm mighty tempted to trade in a NIB 1984 OPS .67 ducted fan engine on a GMS 1.20.

I bought the OPS years ago from a hobby store going out of business. I didn't know what I was getting and I can't imagine ever setting it up and running it.

I paid $147 for the engine and pipe.

GMS will give me $50 for it but won't pay shipping.

Anybody interested in the engine alone at $50?

Pipe plus engine for $70 plus shipping?

Trade for something? What have you got that you don't want?

I can put up pix and more info on my website if anyone wants to look it over.

Marty

Reply to
Martin X. Moleski, SJ