FS: Futaba 148DF receivers

I have 8- 148DF receivers available. They are 72 band (no crystal) and are small in size. I have both low and high band. Several are new and the others have just been serviced by Futaba. The used receivers were used in sailplanes and no crashes occurred. This is a great deal. Towers current price is $99.

$60 ea + $4 shipping in Cont. US. Buy up to 4 and the shipping will still be $4. Other areas actual shipping. Contact me directly.

Darwin N. Barrie Chandler AZ Team Futaba

Reply to
<ktlkrn