Receivers

If you were going to buy a second receiver to work with a JR transmitter (72MHz), what would you buy?

JR? Berg? Something else?

This would be something that would go into anything from a 16-oz park- flier-ish airplane, up to a three to four pound .25 powered model. So lightness is nice, but not necessary. The transmitter is four channels.

Reply to
Tim Wescott

I have had good luck with Hitec receivers an JR transmitters. I have never tried anything as small as a 16 Oz parkflier though. The smallest I have done was a 1/2A House of Balsa P51 with an OS 15 in it.

BobH

Reply to
BobH

I'm still happy with my Hitec Supreme 8-channel receivers. They are growing long of tooth, but I still see them for sale here and there.

I would also like to try their receivers with the ability to shift hi or low automatically. No, I'm not recommending them, since I haven't tried them and have no experience with them. Twould be nice if they worked as well as the Supreme 8-channel Hitec rxcvr's I'm using currently.

Ed Cregger

Reply to
Ed Cregger

On Sat, 28 Mar 2009 22:50:06 GMT, BobH wrote in :

Same here. I can't count how many Hitec receivers I've purchased (six or eight?), with no complaints.

Marty

Reply to
Martin X. Moleski, SJ

Berg is good. Hitec is good, but not the feather. mk

Reply to
MJKolodziej

Hitec! Most reliable I have had over the years.

Reply to
Jim

The Hitec Feather is a total piece of poopie. If you're staying in pretty close, the little GWS receivers actually work quite well. All that being said, the Berg receivers are excellent also!

Reply to
Jim