FS: Litco Alpha-4 Battery System - RC Model Charger

Litco Alpha-4 Battery System - RC Model Charger

David Jenkins

Why are you selling?

Reply to
Ed Forsythe

I haven't flown in over two years and will probablly be selling all my stuff. This is one of the small things that is easy to sell on ebay. I have a bunch of stuff that is just being stored. Got to figure out what to sell next.

Reply to
David Jenkins

I once listed on this news group the kits I had on the shelf, someone googled it and found my Ultra Sport 1000 and I sold it to him. Let us all know what you have. You never know. mk (balsafearsme)

Reply to
MJKolodziej

Do you have working Alpha-4 for sale? If so, how much?

Charley Robinson Kerrville, TX

AMA 6903

Reply to
Charles & Peggy Robinson

Reply to
David Jenkins

WANT TO BUY AN ALPHA4 BATTERY CHARGE

-- RWILLIAM

this thread:

RWILLIAMS

Have an alpha 4 for sale if interested emai

larry snipped-for-privacy@compuserve.com as I don't get back here very often

-- LarryFle

this thread:

LarryFlew