FS Simulator Setup $16.00 shipped

I am selling the needed interface to use your Hitec, Futaba, or Aitronics radios to fly the free RC simulaor FMS. If you dont have a simulator yet, you should definately get one. I fly mine all the time when I cannot get to the field. Basically if you have a radio and a decent computer, $16.00 gets you everything else you need.

To order or find out more visit my website.

Matt A. Clement