Altitude simulator

Altitude simulator does anyone know of a simulator or spreadsheet which can be downloaded for a hand held PALM

Reply to
EJones3965

Ken Sparks

Rocketcalc only does the handy utility calculations (parachute, delay, ejection, drift, tracking data reduction). pRASP is the piece you want to do the flight simulation part. I've been using it for a few months now and HIGHLY recommend it. Just don't expect it to be FAST on a Palm. I've set my simulation interval to the largest supported interval, 0.010 (hundredth of a second) and it's ALMOST real time.

Now, if I can convince someone to port VCP to the Palm.

Maybe it's time I take up Palm programming...

Bob Kaplow