GA/SC HPR?

Where is the HPR launch site/club closest to Savannah, GA?

Reply to
Mike

- This looks the closest, but my guess is the best field would be Orangeburg. I know that lots of TARA guys fly there.

Reply to
Stephen

Orangeburg, South Carolina.

The field is only about 100 miles from the SC, Ga. border.

David Holloway Advisor to ROSCO NAR section #648 roscoadvisor at hargray dot com

Reply to
David Holloway

Orangeburg is your field.

There are also a few rocket people in Savannah. What part of town are you in?

Rocket Flyer Southeast Georgia

Reply to
Rocket Flyer

It's