Great Planes PT40 Mark I (original version)

Does anybody know anyone who has this kit sitting at home looking for a new owner?

Reply to
L. Sikorski

Other than the ribs, the plane is just sheet balsa and a few sticks and LE and TE material. Get the plans from RCM and do your own. You can cut your own kit in no time, even with just hand tools.

go to the plans and look up 948

Even though it called for a 20-40, my K&B 28 wouldn't fly it worth squat. OS 40 FP is just right.

Reply to
John Alt