Hey, check it out...

Check out item #330029402387 on eBay.

These Dubro belt reduction units are fun to play with. No, I'm not selling this and I'm not connected with the seller in any way.

I wonder how large of a glow engine it would host? It says it is designed for a .60, but I'll bet there are some .90's and larger that could be made to fit.

Ed Cregger

Reply to
Sparky

Hey Ed-

Or Email me. I have one (not DuBro, but from some maker in Europe - it's out of sight right now). A project I never got around to and prolly won't, so it's available for a price that we should easily be able to agree on.

Abel

Reply to
Abel Pranger