In line cut off?????

". An in-line cut off just introduced will permit use of Li Po with any ESC ever made."

This was mentioned by a poster......was curious as who makes them.

Thanks for any info Mike

Reply to
Mike R

I don't know but it sounds like a really good way to lose a plane. Most small to medium electrics use BEC. No power, no radio....................................wreck.

remove my-wife to reply :-)

Reply to
Icrashrc

I just got this info from a poster on ezonemag forum.

Mike

Li-Saver for ESC's:

?idproduct=49 Its a little cumbersome to set up with 3 connections

Reply to
Mike R