Instruction Booklet

I inherited a kit for a glider. It is a "Sig Ninja" It seems that everything
is there except the instruction booklet. Does anybody know where or how I
can get my hands on a instruction booklet for this glider.
Thanks
Jerry
Reply to
Gerald Scheenaard
Doing a keyword search on the Sig website turned up that you can buy the booklet for about $4 and change from them.
Fubar
Thanks for the info.
Reply to
Gerald Scheenaard