Interesting dilemma C. O. Jones faces

Interesting dilemma C. O. Jones faces. Wants to be noticed, wants to be somebody, yet he is nobody with a valid address, no background, no verifiable contribution to modeling, no evidence that he is anything more than a guy with lots of time on his hands with an agenda the escapes definition.

People know who I am, where I live, what I do, what I contribute . . . . . and while some might strongly disagree with me on some subjects I don't have to hide from the people on this newsgroup or any other forum I participate in. I'm glad that there are a lot of others on this NG that stand in the same manner.

RS

Reply to
Red Scholefield

Its amazing how much time you spend complaining about him. If you don't care for him, then ignore him. Don't even read his posts. This is America after all. Nobody is forcing you to read anything you don't want to.

Reply to
Vance Howard

sorry, but i didn't see the "us" in the name of this newsgroup....:) there are people from everywhere reading this, so... hello from croatia

Reply to
Druel

Red, this is a classic example of how letting someone irritate you hurts YOU more than them. Just letting it go and forgetting about him is the absolute best revenge. Put him in your PLONK file and forget about it. The few times you end up opening a note that quoted him, just let that thread die without you.

MJC

Reply to
MJC

Wondered when you'd get around to another editorial! What's the matter? Now that McNeil is gone you need a new whipping boy? Lack the balls to take on DB eh?

Reply to
C.O.Jones

I suspect he has more balls thatn someone with a smattering of Hispanic that thinks COJONES is a 'cool' moniker.

Still, its apt enough, since everything you post is complete bollocks, not to say balls, and you only have the bottle to post it on Usenet. And no doubt your reasons for picking the moniker are some sort of feeble attempt to convince yourself of your macho credentials and sexual potency.

Why don't ou join the Military intelligence and butt f*ck some innocent Iraqis. If you can't get your rocks off any otherway.

Oh. You failed the inteligence test?

Never mind. You could always stand for president and f*ck a whole country over.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

I was replying to Red. He does indeed live in the United States. I also happen to think that C.O.Jones posts a bunch of crap, but I don't care because I don't have to read it and I feel no urge to reply to any of it.

Reply to
Vance

Very true Red. I've never met a supposed self-made millionaire that 1) brags about it, 2) hides out in the snipe field and 3) seems to thrive on the taste of shoe leather. Maybe his corvette is in the shop....which is probably a good thing considering his "wealth" of knowledge.

Greg

Reply to
Greg

Taking on McNeill was taking on DB for all practical purposes. I also took him on over my Leader Members status a couple of years ago.

RS - Leader Member

Reply to
Red Scholefield

Who says you can't learn something from this? I always thought it was "cajones". Now you tell us its "cojones". Or could that be one of the many variations we find. Like manouver and maneuver.

Whichever - C. O. Jones = cojones = NUTS, which I don't think will stir much controversy except from either C. A. JONES or C. O. Jones. Did anyone ever notice that C. O.'s appearance on the newsgroup occurred nearly simultaneously with the disappearance of KK?

Reply to
Red Scholefield

I also notice you do a lot of criticizing of those in office! But you seem to never stand up and prove yourself by running yourself! Could be you're afraid of an embarrassing defeat? Again! Or perhaps, you don't want to be on the receiving end of rants like yours? Could that be because you know you wouldn't be any better that what is there now? I think so!

Bottom line is, you're an asshole Schlemiel. I'm done with you and your little crowd of lemmings! Note, I did not say I was leaving this group!

Reply to
C.O.Jones

Do a whois on yougotit.com and look at the administrative contact. Next do a search on that name in the people directory at yahoo and see that the name, home phone and adress match. This is the identity of Mr. C.O. Jones and includes his home address. Not much of a mystery.

People in glass houses.....

I personally don't want any internet surfin' chucklehead to know my actual identity, but I personally know and have flown with at least one regular poster to this forum, and I am willing to provide that information to INDIVIDUALS who request it.

I refrain from attacking people on the net and I do not try to intimidate people. Mr "C.O.Jones" has threatened me on this forum, so I have found out who he is through sources that are available to anyone who cares to investigate. Know thy enemy. When a man threatens me, I get his number, so to speak. If Mr. Jones continues to be threatening, I know exactly who the threat is comming from, and where he hangs his hat. Since "C.O." is obviously a 50+ year old wind bag, I dont take his threat TOO seriously, but you never know.

Reply to
Sisyphus

Ummm.... no...

Thats the address of the registrant and administrative contact of yougotit.com, and not neccessarily that of CO Jones. Just because he uses " snipped-for-privacy@yougotit.com" doesn't make him the owner of that domain. Additionally, since he has a history of bogus/invalid information here, you can safely assume that not only is he not the owner of yougotit.com but that it's not even a valid email address for him or anyone else.

Warren.

Reply to
Warren

If you try to e-mail cojones back channel to the address snipped-for-privacy@yougotit.com you will get a bounce. Address unknown.

RS

is the identity of Mr. C.O. Jones and includes his home address.

Reply to
Red Scholefield

My! My! My! How the mighty are clueless! Or would that be, mighty clueless?

Reply to
C.O.Jones

From: "C.O.Jones" Newsgroups: rec.models.rc.air Sent: Saturday, June 26, 2004 11:26 AM Subject: Re: Interesting dilemma C. O. Jones faces

Well, that lasted about 6 hours!

Reply to
Red Scholefield

Ah! So you regard Sisyphus as one of your little lemmings! Let's cut to the chase and make it simple, should I assume you regard the entire group as your lemmings?

I have nothing against you Red other than this seeming desire of yours to attack people who disagree with you. The more they disagree the more you attack. Makes one wonder!

Reply to
C.O.Jones

On 6/26/2004 11:26 AM Ted shuffled out of his cave and grunted these great (and sometimes not so great) words of knowledge:

Aw Shucks. I guess I will have to put him where I put the trolls - PLONK.

Reply to
Ted Campanelli

On 6/23/2004 8:27 PM Ted shuffled out of his cave and grunted these great (and sometimes not so great) words of knowledge:

On a personal note:

  1. I am not a "lemming"
  2. Red says what he thinks.
  3. Red participates.
  4. Red is knowledgeable AND SHARES HIS KNOWLEDGE.
  5. Red IS NOT AFRAID to have people know where he lives.
  6. Jones, can you do and say the same things (2 - 5) about yourself HONESTLY ??? I DON'T THINK SO.
Reply to
Ted Campanelli

Well, I might try but, since you PLONKed me a few minutes ago, I guess my effort would be wasted.

And if your #5 is a requirement for credibility, I suggest you start with Sisyphus to name just one! Otherwise you open yourself to all manner of hypocrisy!

Reply to
C.O.Jones