Why thecadguru.com

Dear Blue CAD Gnu,
Please buy add space somewhere or just post honest, unveiled (obviously spam, easily ignored) plugs for
your utterly useless web site instead of this thin remotely related drivel in the guise of group contributions.
TIA - - - - - - - - -
Why thecadguru.com? Buy and Sell Cad-Related Tutorials Sell your CAD, CAE, CAM and CFD technical tutorials.
You write it-we will post it-you make money! Make money, by registering immediately! Avoid having to buy expensive books. Perfect for Students and Professionals! - - - - - - - - -

The last person I saw introduced as a pro/e guru got 2 minutes into his presentation when the program crashed (nice touch, much cheering and clapping, comments like 'Oh I never seen that happen before', the wags came out of the woodwork!) But, seriously, you never, EVER want to get identified as a Pro/GURU. It's ridiculous, obscene, comical and mostly, disappointing. NOTHING works the way you say it will, you struggle to solve the simplest problems and, in the end, doubt your sanity. The guru title is seldom worth the price and hardly worth the effort. But a website claiming such is worth an ounce of skepticism. And I'd definitely boycott anything that was associated with or "Powered by phpBB 2001, 2005 phpBB Group" Lots of junk seems to hang around this decrepit format. Mostly of this type of difuse bulletin board discussion [everyone's a self proclaimed expert with a big mouth to back it up and plenty of time to argue]. And there's someone, owning the whole thing, lurking in the background. Just try to find out who the bozo is that owns "the cad guru" and what he's all about and what HIS claim to fame is and why we should "register" for some phantom GROUP, to become "members" of some imaginary organization is (and has been with even MCAD CENTRAL) the biggest mystery of "membership" "groups" is who's behiund them and what are they doing, what's their responsibility (besides collecting your personal information) and what's their contribution. The invisible people behind phpBB should present themselves, should show their faces and tell us what they are contributing, besides maintaining a website. Maybe they just present the ring for the amateurs to duke it out and they're just the refs, but, hey, come on, I'd like to know that!!! Why would such a thing be hidden, secret? Even Patrick Mcgoohan on "The Prisoner" knew he was being watched and who his watchers were. Who are our watchers on all this so-called "bulletin board" stuff? Who's behind this so-called "the cad guru", and what's he all about, what's his agenda, what's he using us for? Come out, come out, whoever you are!!!
David Janes
wrote:<BR>&gt;&gt; I **found** a link that may help you with your dxf question:<BR>&gt;&gt; goto <A href="http://thecadguru.com:81/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=14 ">http://thecadguru.com:81/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=14 </A><BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; ===========================================================<BR>&gt; ===========================================================</BODY></HTML>
------=