Why thecadguru.com

Dear Blue CAD Gnu,
Please buy add space somewhere or just post honest,
unveiled (obviously spam, easily ignored) plugs for
your utterly useless web site instead of this thin
remotely related drivel in the guise of group
contributions.
TIA
- - - - - - - - -
Why thecadguru.com?
Buy and Sell Cad-Related Tutorials
Sell your CAD, CAE, CAM and CFD technical tutorials.
You write it-we will post it-you make money!
Make money, by registering immediately!
Avoid having to buy expensive books.
Perfect for Students and Professionals!
- - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - -
> fedor> > In Star CD I'am using a "loft" tools for make smouth connection > > surface ...
> njaneer wrote:
> I **found** a post that may help you with your problem. Go to

- - - - - - - -
> > kanha wrote:
> > i am an begineer in Proe.
> > need direction to start.
> cadeng> If your interested in learning CAD there is a
> website that attempts to help people just like you:
> its
> *** When you get good enough you too can post tutorials att he site. ***
> snipped-for-privacy@> > Is it true that I cannot open a 3D dxf file in pro/e ...
> cadeng> I **found** a link that may help you with your dxf question:
> goto

Jeff Howard