Dear Santa - A 3D Printer please

Every modellers dream A mere $30,000 or ? but small enough to get into the house without attracting too much attention ;)

Chek

I've been asking for one for two christmases now.But I only need a small one to do 1/72 and 1/144 parts. But the price will drop after they come out with cheap replicators and transporters,after all...

Reply to
Eyeball2002308

That is some toy. I just downloaded their demo and ............ wow. What any of us could do with that!!??

However, the wife is looking at redoing the bathrooms so........... it will have to wait.

F Marion

Reply to
Francis Marion

Reply to
res0xur8

Funny...I just went to a training seminar on one of these three weeks ago...this one was $30K, and would be suitable for even 1/32 or 1/24 size parts. It "prints" in plastic.

I WANT it...

Reply to
Rufus

Wouldn't you prefer this model?

It prints living biological tissues in the desired shape. What about "printing" at last the blond chick of our dreams? Alive !!! ;-)

-- Luca Beato -

del plastimodellismo su

Luca Beato