Buy Space Navigator where?

Where can I buy the $60 version of 3D Connexion's Space Navigator online and have it mailed to New Zealand?

Dealers like Amazon and Novedge etc won't send outside of their designated sales territory. Others aren't set up for international sales and one who was wanted a vast amount for courier shipping.

Logitech in New Zealand seemingly don't import these controllers.

Thanks, briancad

Reply to
Brian

"Brian" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@q2g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

Did you look on eBay?

Reply to
Jean Marc

Try Ebay Brian. There are 6 there varying from 54 - 99 USD.

I bought my space pilot from this guys ebay store is
well under half what I would have paid here in NZ

Reply to
Nev Williams

Brian,

I just bought one through the 3dconnection web site. It arrived in a few days and is traceable during this time.

Be aware, there is a $20 US charge for delivery.

It appears a quality piece of kit.

Cam in Auckland

Reply to
Cam

I just bought a SpaceNav from

and it arrived ubar quick. Was impressed. Took a bit of errort to find an Aussie reseller. I'd hate to be a kiwi and be after one. :)

Reply to
Anonymous

I'd hate to be an ozzy cricket fan... :) :)

Cam

Cam, thanks. Did this after contact by 3Dconnexion a couple of days ago. Thanks to all who responded, and especially to Tim S. at Guidant who offered to send one.

-briancad

Reply to
Brian