Buy Space Navigator where?

Where can I buy the $60 version of 3D Connexion's Space Navigator online and have it mailed to New Zealand?
Dealers like Amazon and Novedge etc won't send outside of their
designated sales territory. Others aren't set up for international sales and one who was wanted a vast amount for courier shipping.
Logitech in New Zealand seemingly don't import these controllers.
Thanks, briancad

Did you look on eBay?
Try Ebay Brian. There are 6 there varying from 54 - 99 USD.
http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?sofocus=bs&sbrftog=1&catref &from=R10&satitle=spacenavigator&sacatX058%26catref%3DC6&sargn=-1%26saslc%3D2&sadis 0&fpos=ZIP%2FPostal&ftrt=1&ftrv=1&saprclo=&saprchi I bought my space pilot from this guys ebay store is http://stores.ebay.com/Smallfry-Audio-Micro . Cost well under half what I would have paid here in NZ
--
Neville Williams
Z-Axis Design - NZ

Cam, thanks. Did this after contact by 3Dconnexion a couple of days ago. Thanks to all who responded, and especially to Tim S. at Guidant who offered to send one.
-briancad
I just bought a SpaceNav from www.imagineit.com.au and it arrived ubar quick. Was impressed. Took a bit of errort to find an Aussie reseller. I'd hate to be a kiwi and be after one. :)

I'd hate to be an ozzy cricket fan... :) :)
http://www.smh.com.au/news/news/kiwis-score-dramatic-win/2007/02/18/1171733596882.html