IServo Reversing

In the "old days" before servo switches and computer radios, I used to have to reverse a few servos the "hard way" by switching wires on the pot and motor of a servo so I could get one to go "the other way." NOW I have to get a digital servo that I need to go zig when IT wants to go zag and I dont really want to go BUY a servo reversing 'Y' for the two elevator servos on the tail of my new 3D machine if I don't HAVE to ....... and I was wondering....since the wires on the pot and motor are really easy to get to on this HiTec 5625, do you think it is possible to reverse it the same way as the older style servos?

Reply to
Bob Severance

Rather than changing the red and black wires on both the pot and the motor and risk damaging a servo, why not use the reason for buying a Hitec digital servo which offers flexibility matched only by Multiplex? Hitec digital servos are easily programmed to run in reverse as well as setting end point etc which allows a Hitec digital servos to be used with even the most simple two channel radios. Refer to the HFP-10

If you do not possess a Hitec HFP - 10, try your LHS. Many LHS or their service centres can programme any Hitec digital servo to your preferred settings and direction of rotation. (or send to your Hitec centre). Note, as with the Eclipse TX, periodic software updates are available for the HFP-10 and FWIW our LHS, as a customer service, tests and updates the programme in any Hitec digital servo, upon request, without charge.

Reply to
A.T.