Reversing servo (not really R/C related)

Hi, I'm currently working on a project on my car (real one not R/C), I'm trying to convert my manual slider control for my climate control to a digital one that was only available in Japan. But since Japanese cars are right hand drive the servo to control the air mix (to select hot/cold) is working the wrong way so I need to reverse it. Doing a search on google groups for a way to reverse the servo gave me almost only results from this group and other R/C related groups so I thought I'd ask here.

It's a denso servo with 5 wires to it. The pinout info I have is this:

- ground (INPUT)

- air mix hot (OUTPUT)

- air mix cold (OUTPUT)

- air mix potential -5v (OUTPUT)

- air mix potential (INPUT)

I took some pics of the open servo:

So is there a way to reverse this servo? Or will I just need to found a more creative way of mouting it?

Thanks

Jean-Rene Cormier

Reply to
Jean-Rene Cormier

I tbhink you are screwed. Looks like the PCB has traclks on it to move teh servo to a given position. Unless you reverse teh motors AND make a mirror image PCB, itys not gionna fly.

Sorry

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher