Linux compatible HW with Serial I/O + PIO + ADC + WIFI + R/C servo support

I'm looking for a Linux compatible small microcontroller/microprocessor board with the following specs to control a model aircraft
* RS232 serial I/O ports (min 2 ports, 115200 Baud) * Parallel I/O ports (min 8 bits PIO) * Analog to Digital Converter (min 3 input channels with 10 bit or more resolution) * R/C servo motor driver function (being able to drive simultaneously min 8 R/C servo motors) * 802.11 a/b/g wireless network support * Low power requirement * Small size
Any recommendation?
Thx.
<lnx> wrote in message > I'm looking for a Linux compatible small microcontroller/microprocessor

802.11 a/b/g support is the uncommon thing.
IOSOFT do sell a development kit for a pic cpu that has 802.11b
Maybe you can get the hardware together for the same cpu.
linux OS goes on fast cpu's with lots of ram , eg motorolla powerball .. you could use an ipaq, palmpilot or something.
and then there are the single board computer "SBC___" models, or PC101. these are 486 or pentium type cpu's with slots to take a card. maybe u can use a PCMCIA card.