Joining AMA as a junior

I want to join the AMA as a youth because i am not 19 yet and its cheaper. But i cant find the aplication on the website, can somebody help me out?

Reply to
Alex

On 30 May 2007 14:45:26 -0700, I said, "Pick a card, any card" and Alex instead replied:

Ah, there's hope for the world after all. You're a real gem, Alex.

-- Ray

Reply to
Ray Haddad

Use this form:

You can't do it online as you will need a parent/guardian signature, according to the web site:

Welcome to the fold and have fun!

David

Reply to
David Hopper