JP EDF Tiger Shark - Opinions?

I'm quite tempted by one of these purely from watching this video;

For a hundred quid (UKP) including the brushless motor, esc & fan it looks like a pretty good deal. Does anyone have any info or experience of it?

TIA,

Reply to
Porridgewog SV1k

looks like someone posted an ad.

Reply to
rocannon

I see

is selling these as well now. I have not her

of anyone in the U.S. Selling them yet But it looks to be a good dea even if it is all foam.

Regards Ma

-- kushal_2

this thread:

kushal_22