Reinstalling Servos

I bought a used plane with the servos removed, and I will be installing my own servos. Do I just screw the servos screws into the old holes or do I use something like a little glue to kind of "renew" the holes before reinstalling. If so, what kind of glue? If CA, do I use thick, medium or thin? Thanks for any advice.

Harlan

Reply to
H Davis

I use thin CA whenever changing or initially installing servos. It builds up the threads and gives a secure purchase.

Ed Cregger

Reply to
Ed Cregger

Thanks, Ed, that makes sense.