Reinstalling Servos

I bought a used plane with the servos removed, and I will be installing my
own servos. Do I just screw the servos screws into the old holes or do I use
something like a little glue to kind of "renew" the holes before
reinstalling. If so, what kind of glue? If CA, do I use thick, medium or
thin? Thanks for any advice.
Harlan
Reply to
H Davis
I use thin CA whenever changing or initially installing servos. It builds up the threads and gives a secure purchase.
Ed Cregger
Reply to
Ed Cregger

Site Timeline