JR Schematice

Does any one know or a source (other than Horizon) of JR transmitter schematics? I need to do some fine tuning and a schematic would help. And yes I hold a FCC First Class Radio Operators License plus have the equipment to do it.

Thanks for a help and obtw the transmitter is on 53.1 MHz.

Glynn K4RKI

Reply to
Glynn Furr

Glenn: I think they do not give out diagrams...I have never seen any...even Futaba did not give out diagrams as I recall. You can talk to Bruce (one of the good guys) at JR repair and maybe he can help you. Some of the adjustments in the JR module are for deviation, I think, and you want to be sure of what you are doing. Not like the old AM stuff where you just peaked for maximum output. I am assuming you have a spectrum analyzer. I have an old HP tha tsomebody gave me that doesnt't work and cannot find anyone inthe HP world that can help me with it. Looks very nice, weighs a ton and I am stuck with it...

73's Frank Schwartz W4KFK

Reply to
Frank Schwartz

You can try a search with the FCC ID on