JRs website?

Please post if you have it....

Reply to
Ryan McAuley

In news:a2qee.6159$ snipped-for-privacy@news20.bellglobal.com, Ryan McAuley pecked:

Google is your friend.

Dave Thompson

Thanks... I googled it but found nothing :(

Reply to
Ryan McAuley

JR is it the same as graupner ?

TM

Reply to
Dingo

NO

Reply to
Jim Slaughter

I believe Horizon Hobbies are the importer. Try there

-- mode

this thread:

mode1

JR is manufacturing all the Graupner radios. Graupner has their own transmitters, different on the outside, but the interior is 100% JR. Servos and accesories, only difference is the sticker saying Graupner/JR instead of only JR. In Germany, and parts of the rest of europe, Graupner is the JR distributor.

Kjell Aa

"Dingo" skrev i melding news:97Ree.83304$ snipped-for-privacy@phobos.telenet-ops.be...

Reply to
Kjell Aanvik