Looking for a Delta

That is fast n stable for the "Jett 50 with tuned pipe.

The lazer arrow cant handle it as it brickwalls over 120 mph. Yep seen the "Diamond dust" n "whiplash and they are on the cards but maybe some one else knows better.

Must be able to ship to Uk and sorry to ask for the holly grail but i need to know how to get the noise down.....no dont laugh!

Regards to all

Reply to
xntrick

Not laughing, sounds like a lot of fun. Can't top the Whiplash or DD options, but can comment on the noise. IIRC the DoE insists on a limit of 82 dBA at 7 m, and BMFA is very much in league with them to enforce it. Not hard if the prop (assuming a prop a .50 can turn efficiently) is absorbing up to about 1.0 bhp; can be done up to 1.5 bhp or so if you really know what you are doing. Jett .50 with TP and a modicum of tuning expertise, I'd expect 3+ bhp if you're only half trying. That will put prop generated noise alone about 10 dB above what the law allows. You might fudge a dB or two, but not a whole order of magnitude. Sorry 'bout that, but I didn't make up the laws of physics. That's handled in the holy grail department.

Abel

Reply to
Abel Pranger