Looking for RC.air store in San Fransisco.

In the City proper, there is only one store of any consequence, Franciscan Hobbies. But their selection is very, very meager. See-

oc
Reply to
Bill Sheppard
Bill Sheppard avait énoncé :
Thanks. And around the city? Any bigger one not too far? (less than 1 hour driving from center town?) My hotel is on Powell.
Reply to
Joel
Google 'SF Vultures' and shoot them an e-mail. They're the oldest RC club in the area, founded in 1939, and should have all the info you need. oc
Reply to
Bill Sheppard

Its quite a drive (San Jose) but the selection is quite good. The guys are friendly and every weekend they have some sort of sale going on.
I live in Pacifica and drive to San Jose during weekends for all my plane things.
Joel wrote:
Reply to
Geekay

Site Timeline