Mode 2 stick positions for aerobatics.

Hello, I've googled with variations of stick + position + aerobatics and have not been able to locate drawings of the positions of the sticks (mode 2) to acheive basic aerobatics. For example what movements of the stick to achieve an inverted flat spin, a lomcevak etc.

Any assitance in providing me a source would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, RCS

Reply to
3for3