Modells design/construction

Hello, I'm a student at the University of Economics in Vienna, Austria;
Faculty
"Entrepreneurship & Innovation" and together with my colleagues we
conduct a Lead User project. In a lead user projrct we try to identify
new innovative ideas for products within a certain search field. In our
case it is the "Modularity of escalators" (or Plug & Play). We search
for customer needs and new ideas in our as well as in analogue markets
(such as models). As the product design/construction principles with
models are similar to what we are looking for, I'd like to ask if you
know someone who designed and built new models by himself, as I'd like
to interview him.
Thanks for the help.
Reply to
Hristov