MOKI 135 question(s)

I seem to be having problems getting this engine running correctly. Bought new and run in nice and rich using straight 20% castor on a 16 x 8. Thought I'd done it all fine but I don't seem to get the RPM quoted (8000 - 9000), flat out gives around 7500 and the engine appears to run hot? I've changed the plug for an OS A5 as recommended. Engine has run for probably around 2 to 3 hours now so I would have thought it should peak out by now?

Also what prop size should I aim for to get max power rather than speed? Son wants to prop hang rather than get top speed out of it.

Any suggestions most welcome.

TIA

cheers, Len

Reply to