Moki 210

Can anyone recomend the best prop for a Moki 210.

Also, has anyone tried a perry 5004 carb with a perry VP-30 pump on this engine?

Thanks, Stuart

Reply to
Stuart

For break in use a 20x8, proabably any brand will do. For flying it's gonna depend on your aircraft but I'm getting great performance with a Zinger Pro

20x10 on my 1/4 scale Pitts M12. Bolly 20x10 is highly recommended (carbon fiber = expensive), as is the 3W wood prop. I read several people commenting on excellent performance with the Bambula 20x10.

Haven't tried the Perry carb and pump. The stock carb is much like a Perry and works very well. A pump is not needed unless you are placing the fuel tank far from the engine. In that case, I'd recommend a Cline (or similar) regulator. Simpler to set up and adjust than a pump from what I've read.

Reply to
MokiMan

Installation of the Cline is basically the same as the VP30. The only diffacult part of either is that you need to drill and tap the backplate of the engine and install a nipple for the line that supplies pressure. After that the Cline is ready to go, there are no adjustments on it. The Perry has a single volume adjustment screw. Personally, I prefer the Cline.

Wiz

regulator. Simpler to set up and adjust than a pump from what I've read.

Reply to
Mike Wizynajtys

Hello all :)

I have a Moki 2.10 in a world models 80inch extra and it runs grea without a pump. BUT!!!!! you need to run large fuel line and larg brass tube's in the tank. I am using 5/32 inch brass tubing and Prathe large fuel line. as far as a prop goes I used a Zinger 20x8 for break i and using it for flying. I may use a 20x10 but for now I'm happy wit

20x8 besides my wife said she will bar me from the hobby shop if I bu another thing for my plane LOL :

-- ~SnApRoL

----------------------------------------------------------------------- ~SnApRoLl's Profile:

this thread:

~SnApRoLl

You are kidding, right? You mean she wont let you buy a new 20x10 blade for the 'lawnmower' so the lawn with look nice?

David

~SnApRoLl wrote:

Reply to
quietguy

yes I was only kidding lol :)

actualy I plan on trying a mejlik 20x10 (i think i spelled that right carbon fiber prop here in a few weeks I have heard from a few fello flyers that the Moki becomes a new beast with that prop

-- ~SnApRoL

this thread:

~SnApRoLl