motorcycle forum like this

I know this is off topic but is there a motorcycle forum like this I need to
ask some questions on two stroke bikes.
THANKS Greg
Reply to
Losh gl
What do you need to know? I used to work for Chicken Ranch Racing in Sacramento building road racing bikes.
-- Paul McIntosh
Reply to
Paul McIntosh
There are at least 34 or 35 motorcycle grps. One of them should do it. Click on "Tools/Newsgroups" and type 'motorcycle' into the search field. Gord Schindler MAAC6694
Reply to
Gord Schindler
Try rec.motorcycles.tech...
Reply to