NE5045 data sheet

Anyone have a data sheet for an NE5045? CD8081 would be the same.

Thanks

Joel

Reply to
Joel

Joel- I have sheets for the both 5045 Decoder and 5044 Encoder (3 pages each). The 5045 sheet is missing the lower left corner of the block diagram which deals with sync. No application examples, just data, block diag & test ckt. Email me if you want scans of either/or.

-Dave

snipped-for-privacy@mindspring.com ANTI-SPAM: To email, replace "lastname" with "plumpe"

Reply to
Dave Plumpe