NEAT Fair 2003

Ladies and Gentleman,

The 2003 Northeast Electric Aircraft Technology Fair (NEAT), the worlds largest gathering of electric models in the world is almost upon us. Our website is

The shop is Sept

12,13,14th.

We have attracted 40 vendors this year for your buying pleasure. We will be having electric flight seminars most of the day in the Burgen County Silent Fliers spacious tent this year. World class pilots such as Jason Shulman will be in attendance providing demonstrations on hi-powered electric aerobatic models. Other prominant US and world class flyers such as Gary Wright, Keith Shaw, Dave Baron, and Dave Grife will astound you with their masterful models and flying talents.

Come on down, over, up, and enjoy three days of buyin' and flyin' in the beautiful Catskill mountains just a 2.5 hours north of NY city.

Hope to see ya there

Tom Hunt

2003 NEAT Fair Event Director
Reply to